SkyPrint is an easy-to-use printing solution for students, employees, and campus visitors that can be found in many convenient locations across the Emporia State University campus. You can now print from ESU computers OR your personal devices in 3 Easy Steps:
- Step 1: Upload Your Print Job to SkyPrint
- Step 2: Locate a SkyPrint Station on Campus
- Step 3: Log into the SkyPrint release station, select and release your job!
- ESU Students get 100 FREE Pages! All Emporia State University students enrolled for Fall 2013 will automatically start out with 100 FREE Pages (or up to 200 pages if you duplex!) in their SkyPrint account.
- SkyPrint costs $0.08 per sheet of paper. Please note that this is per sheet of paper and not per print. That means you can get more bang for your buck if you duplex (print front-and-back) your print jobs!
- Need to print more? That's OK! You can easily add funds to your SkyPrint account using either the online payment transfer method (when logged into the SkyPrint services) or by visiting either the Memorial Union ID Office, or the IT Help Desk to purchase addtional SkyPrint Credits.
- At this time (Fall 2013), all SkyPrint stations are Black & White printing only. As the SkyPrint program grows, we will continue to gather feedback from students to help determine what features should come next.
- For the initial release of the new SkyPrint program in Fall 2013, there will be SIX (6) SkyPrint Release Station kiosks on the Emporia State University campus. Please click here for the complete list of SkyPrint Locations on Campus
How do I use SkyPrint?
Students can print to any of the SkyPrint locations from either their personal devices (when connected to the Internet) OR from ESU computer labs and HornetStation kiosks across campus. Check out these short video tutorials and instructional documents on how to use SkyPrint:
- Printing From the Richel Learning Space Computers - (Now Available!)
- Printing From the ESU Nursing Library Computers - (Now Available!)
- Printing from an ESU Computer Lab that DOESN'T have a SkyPrint Station
SkyPrint services are currently un-available to visitors to the Emporia State University campus. Please check back for more information as it becomes available.
Employees may print to any of the SkyPrint stations from any of the student-access computers on campus or from a personal device. However, unlike students, employees will NOT have funds automatically credited to their SkyPrint account. Employees will need to add funds to their account prior to printing and releasing print jobs from SkyPrint stations.
Exception: Employees who are enrolled in courses for the Fall 2013 WILL have 100 Free Prints credited to their SkyPrint account at the beginning of the Fall 2013 semester.
Please Note: SkyPrint has no relation to campus departmental office printing.
Interested in a SkyPrint Station for one of your learning spaces or labs? Contact the IT Help Desk to get the conversation started!